The Firm provides direct representation to private clients in their domestic and international family law matters. The Firm believes that education is key so that clients can make sound decisions. It also structures a comprehensive approach and strategy to each case, which may include involving other attorneys, organizations, resources, and professionals from the Firm’s extensive network.
Attorney Services include:
- Collaborative Law Case Representation
- Court-Appointed Child’s Attorney in complex custody, relocation, and child abduction cases, including cases brought under the Hague Child Abduction Convention
- Co-Counsel with lawyers in the U.S. and overseas on international family law cases, including advice, information, research, drafting, trial preparation, and appellate case support including research and mooting
- Case Consultant and Strategist on international family law cases, including consultations for clients before relocating for work or other reasons, and consultation on U.S. and foreign family law cases as it relates to international and multi-jurisdictional family law issues
- Legal research, writing, and advocacy for lawyers and clients on discrete issues of family law, including complex multi-jurisdictional family law issues